If you are currently in another part of northeastern Bulgaria or on the Black Sea coast, the distance of the park from the main population places and resorts is:
- about 160 km from Ruse;
- about 115 km from Silistra;
- about 60 km from Dobrich;
- about 85 km from Balchik;
- about 70 km from Albena resort;
- about 80 km from Obzor;
- about 115 km from Sunny Beach;
- about 120 km from Nessebar;
- about 150 km from Bourgas;
- about 170 km from Sozopol, etc.
The park is designed as a large-scale complex-attraction, which offers its visitors an exciting journey into the past - from several thousand years before Christ to the Middle Ages. It was built on an area of 32 acres and was officially opened on June 22nd, 2019. Tourists can now get acquainted with the following historical periods:
1. In the Neolithic settlement you will see the restoration of various types of houses, typical for this period, the pottery, the reconstruction of the oldest golden treasure in the world, found in the Varna Chalcolithic necropolis.
2. The age of the Thracians follows. You will see a reconstruction of the Thracian palace of Seuthes III, a Thracian temple and three Thracian tombs. It also includes reconstruction of weapons from this era and various Thracian treasures found in Bulgaria.
3. In the Middle Ages, you will see an early medieval settlement, a Bulgarian village from the VIIth century and a medieval fortress, weapons, armour and clothing from this period.
There is also an area for interactive events, several lakes and two restaurants offering authentic Bulgarian and Thracian cuisine.