Only 3 km from the Historical Park, away from the noise and pollution of the city, the Yurt Camp of Neofit Rilski offers environmentally friendly accommodation like no other
A combination of refined simplicity and the comforts of the modern world awaits you.
Here you will enjoy comfort, tranquility and harmony with nature.
Set in the greenery of a young forest, yurts are for all lovers of a healthy lifestyle, as well as those who want to experience something different. Their shape and the natural materials with which they are built guarantee you an unusual and invigorating experience.
The village has a total of 11 yurts, which currently can accommodate a total of 77 people:
❖ 7 large yurts with a capacity of up to 8 people (for a total of 56 people), each yurt has 4 bunk beds, where a maximum of 8 people can sleep
❖ 2 small yurts with a capacity of up to 6 people, which have one bedroom and two separate bunk beds - it can host a maximum of 6 adults + 1 child, which makes it suitable for large families and friends
❖ 1 small yurt with a capacity of up to 5 people, which has one bedroom, one bunk bed and one single bed
❖ 1 small yurt with a capacity of up to 4 people, which has one bedroom and two single beds. It can host a maximum of 4 adults + 1 child or 2 adults with up to three children, which makes it suitable for families and couples
Prices per night:
Large yurt with 4 bunk beds (8 guests): 200 levas / night for the whole yurt
Small yurt with 4, 5 or 6 beds: 150 levas / night for the whole yurt
❖ Accommodation in a large yurt is possible when accommodated with other people: the price is 30 levas per person. The other beds should not be used or undone as they can be needed to accommodate other people, otherwise the value of all beds used is paid
❖ In case you want to be alone and not staying with other people, the price of the whole yurt needs to be paid.
Camp fire evening in the Yurt Camp: barbecue and a large fire, by which everyone will gather for dinner (lunch on request)
Menu that we propose:
- grilled meat (pork shoulder or pork loin of your choice);
- grilled potatoes;
- homemade einkorn bread;
- shopska salad with natural vegetables;
- elderberry, lemon, ginger or mint syrup;
- craft beer;
Price: 25 / person
If you wish, you can prepare your own food, and we will provide you with everything you might need:
- Fresh natural vegetables;
- Meat from free range animals;
- Einkorn bread / various traditional banitsas
- Elderberry, mint, ginger or lemon syrup;
- Craft beer or wine;
- Traditional desserts and real sheep's milk;
➔ Check-in is until 20:00 in the evening, and at the later arrival of the guests, the key to the yurt will be on the inside of the door and the yurt will be unlocked
➔ The yurts are numbered from 1 to 11 and each guest receives in advance the number of the yurt in which he will be accommodated
➔ The facilities: bathrooms and toilets, are outside the yurts, as in camping
➔ Visitors can pre-order meals during their stay, and for this purpose will be sent a menu for food selection and possible orders, which is done by submitting the reservation for the night
➔ The ordered food is paid 100% up to 48 hours before the date of check-in
➔ There is a possibility for a 10% discount for holders of a golden card from the Historical Park
➔ Smoking in yurts is prohibited
See all the leisure activities with which you can enrich your stay:
- Visit to the Historical Park
- Off-road adventure with SUVs
- Tours with electric cross bikes "Electric Extreme"
- Adventure tours with motorcycles "Rosetta Moto Tours"
- Visit a farm which grows authentic products: "Village food"
- Hiking around natural and historical landmarks in the region
For questions, reservations and package prices:
- Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours before the date of check-in. If canceled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
- If the yurt is vacated before the stated departure date, the prepaid amount will not be refunded.
- Reservations are made by paying a minimum deposit of 30% of the amount of the nights.