Welcome to the Herb Festival!
"Pure nature, rich in herbs"
On July 16-17, 2022, the Historical Park and the Rosarium invite you to a two-day festival dedicated to herbs - "Pure Nature, Rich in Herbs". Dances, rituals for health and fertility, interesting guests, remedies according to old recipes, dishes with herbs, bread with yeast are just a small part of the program we have prepared.
The mystery of the healing power of herbs in the Bulgarian lands has been passed down from generation to generation. Our goal is to spread it more and more, as well as to remind ourselves of our responsibility to take care of the preservation of this wealth. We are captivated by the idea of being able to live in purer nature, rich in vegetation and useful herbs. The most valuable lesson on how to do this is given to us by nature itself - there is no waste in it, in it everything serves to feed the other and to renew.
Here's what else awaits you during the festival:
Specialists, herbalists, healers, producers from all over the country will prepare ointments, tinctures, extracts, natural herbal soaps, repellents. The guests of the festival will be able to refresh themselves with interesting drinks and taste dishes that will transport them to the mysterious world of enchanting herbs.
During the two days of the festival, the presenters will give the floor to the participants to introduce to the visitors their tried and tested recipes, interesting stories and unique products. They will all share their experience, knowledge and skills.
Visitors will get acquainted with folk rituals and remedies according to old recipes, and their ingenuity will be challenged in educational games where they shall recognise herbs.
During the festival, many products will be exhibited and will sold such as herbs, herbal cosmetics, ointments, essential oils, beautiful souvenirs and jewellery made from herbs and flowers, healthy foods.
All visitors will have the opportunity to experience the magic of aromatherapy and essential oils, and will enjoy their beneficial effects on body, mind and soul.
Those wishing to join as participants / specialists, herbalists, producers / can do so through the registration button at the bottom. For the visitors of the Historical Park on July 16 and 17, they get access to the event as a gift for their visit!
- We will exchange ideas and knowledge about herbs, and we will inspire people to lead a healthier lifestyle, in unity with nature.
- Your products will be exhibited in the largest Historical Park in the world
- Each participant will have the opportunity to present their tried and tested recipes, interesting stories, products, as well as to share their experience, knowledge and skills during the two days of the festival.
- Opportunity to build future trade relations with the Historical Park, the Rosarium and other trading companies that will recognise you.
- At the end of the festival you will receive a professional advertising video, which will be shot by our team with a drone and high quality equipment, which will distribute your products on 4 Facebook pages (over 100,000 followers in total). Example video: https://youtu.be/ub2mPd1DnZM
- Your products / services will reach a large number of tourists who will visit the event during these days.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
* Recommended clothing - Folk costume
* Participation fee with area 3x3:
- for 1 day - 120 levas
- for 2 days - 220 levas
* In addition, if necessary, we can provide:
for 1 day - 120 levas
for 2 days - 210 levas
Beer set (table with 2 benches)
for 1 day - 25 levas
for 2 days - 40 levas
Package price (fee, tent and one beer set):
for 1 day - 250 levas
for 2 days - 450 levas
Shared overnight stay in a Bulgarian yurt:
For 1 night - BGN 30 / with maximum occupancy of the yurt /
HOW TO REGISTER FOR PARTICIPATION:
The registration button below.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION FOR PARTICIPATION: July 1, 2022
16.07.2022 from 10:00 to 21:00 and
17.07.2022 from 10 am to 6 pm
Historical Park, village of Neofit Rilski
For questions and assistance
Tsvetomir Tsonev +359884744118
Tsvetelina Petkova +359888866441