Accommodation in the yurt village
Only 3 kilometres from the Historical Park, far from the city's noise and pollution, the Yurt village next to the "Naedno" campsite in the village of Neofit Rilski offers unparalleled, environmentally-friendly accommodation. The yurt village counts 20 yurts with a total capacity of 149 people. Nestled among the greenery of a young forest, the yurts are for all lovers of a healthy lifestyle. Their shape and the natural materials they are made of provide you with a unique, healthy and invigorating experience. Here you will enjoy coziness, tranquility and union with nature.
Weekend Family Package
- Accommodation in a private yurt
- Guided tour of the village of Neofit Rilski - life, structure and architecture from Antiquity and the Middle Ages
- Complimentary supply of wood for the campfire
- Use of barbecue
- Security on site
Price for two adults: 129 BGN per night
Discounts for children:
- 6 persons maximum occupancy of the yurt
- Children up to the age of 2 stay for free and we can provide a free baby cot upon prior request
- Children from 2 to 12 years of age, accommodated in a regular bed, are charged 29 BGN per night with breakfast included
- Children between 12 and 16 years of age are charged 35 BGN with breakfast included
10% discount for Gold and Silver card holders.
The village has:
- 20 yurts that can accommodate a total of 149 people
- 16 large yurts, each of which can accommodate up to 8 people (for a total of 128 people), and each such yurt has 4 bunk beds
- 2 small yurts, each of which can accommodate 6 people. The small yurts have one bedroom and two separate bunk beds
- 1 small yurt for 5 people, which has one bedroom, one bunk and one single bed
- 1 small yurt for 4 people, which has one bedroom and two separate single beds
Rental fee for a large yurt with 4 bunk beds: 240 BGN
- Maximum capacity: 8 persons (30 BGN per person if the yurt is fully occupied)
- Check-in is from 14:00 to 20:00
- The yurt check-out is until 12:00.
- When vacating the yurt, the key must be handed over.
- The yurts are numbered from 1 to 20 and in advance each guest receives a number of the yurt in which they will be accommodated
- Visitors have a wide choice of menus, which need to be requested two days before their arrival
- The ordered food is paid for on the spot
- The sanitary units - bathrooms and toilets - are located in the yurt village
- Smoking is prohibited in the yurts. In the event of deliberate smoking in a yurt, an additional cleaning and refreshment fee of 150 BGN is charged.
Possibility of a camp night in the Yurt Village, which includes:
Dinner and a camp fire around which everyone will gather for dinner.
If you wish, you can prepare your own food, and we will provide you with everything you need:
- A basket of fresh natural vegetables;
- Meat from free-range animals;
- Einkorn bread / various traditional pies;
- Elderberry, mint, ginger and lemon syrup;
- Craft beer or wine;
- Traditional desserts and sheep's milk;
See all the possibilities with which you can upgrade your experience:
- Visit to Historical Park
- Off-road adventure with all-terrain vehicles
- Electric Extreme Motocross Tours
- Rosetta Moto Tours Adventure Motorcycle Tours
- Visit to an authentic food farm "Food from the village"
- Hiking to natural and historical attractions in the region
For questions, reservations and package prices: