Pilot Project “Neolithic Village”
– you can see: – Neolithic House – 6000 – 4000 B.C.
– A pile house of Chalcolithic – 4000-3000 B.C.
– A museum with a large collection of Thracian golden and silver treasures, weapons, ceramics, coins
– A restoration of the mural from the Alexandrovska tomb.
What you can experience:
– A variety of delicious food, prepared from special recipes in the restaurant Zelas
– You can take pictures dressed up in antique clothing, armor and weapons – To make photos with wax figures
– A walk with a cart;